The Dog Shock Collar has 4 modes LED Light, Vibration, Shock, and Sound mode are optional. LED light mode helps you to locate your dogs in the dark environment, at dusk, in thick foggy conditions. Vibration and static shock mode are adjustable 100 levels. The Sound mode creates an audible warning.
These waterproof Dog Training Collar receivers could use to train dogs in various water activities. Dog shock collar receivers' touchpoints are metal. Tips, In order to protect your dog's skin, Leave some extra length (about 2 fingers width) when wears a collar on the dog's neck.
The Training Collar remote distance is up to 330 yards, easily train your dogs in the park or backyard, use this dog training collar to correct dogs' barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. Train your dogs under your control, not necessary to shout at him any longer.
- It fits all size dogs.
- 330 Yard Super Far Remote Range.
- Dog Collar length is adjustable from 15inch to 22inch.
- Our remote shock collar is designed for building better internal communication between your dogs and you, not for punishing the dogs. Please treat animals in a friendly way.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- Levels: 100 levels of vibration and static shock
- Dog Size: From, S, M, L, XL
- Type: Remote Dog Training Shock Collar
- Usage: Training & Behaviour Aids
- Receiver Size: 2.76"X1.73"X1.34"
- Transmitter Size: 5.04"X1.89"X1.3"
- Collar strap length: Adjustable from 15 to 22 inch long
Shock Collar Receivers:
- Adjustable collar from 15inch to 22inch.
- These dog training collar receivers could use to train dogs in various water activities or in the rain.
4 Training Modes:
- The Sound mode creates an audible warning.
- LED Light, Vibration, Shock, and Sound mode are optional.
- Vibration and static shock mode are adjustable 100 levels.
- LED light mode helps you to locate your dogs in the dark environment, at dusk, thick foggy conditions.
Treat your dog as friends, we suggest that the static shock should always be your last choice when you use this remote training collar, and DO NOT use static shock to train young dogs.
- 1 X Charger
- 1 X Transmitter
- 1/2 X Receivers
- 1/2 X Nylon Belts
- 1 X Charging Cable
- 1/2 X Testing Bulbs
- 4/8 X Metal Contact Points
- 1 X User Manual ( with detailed dog training tips)
- Please don't use this training collar for the aggressive dog.
- Only let your dog wear this collar when training, and take it off after training is finished.
- Please don't connect this collar to the traction rope as a regular dog collar.
- Please avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 8 hours per day, and please try to re-position the collar on the dog's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of rash or sores. If there is, stop using the collar until the skin has healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- Wash the dog's neck area and the contact points of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- If the hair is too long at the dog's neck, it may cause the receiver not to be able to fully contact the skin.
- When your dog wears this collar, please observe whether its behavior has obvious rejection or impatience. If yes, your dog may try to remove this collar and this may cause a skin injury. In this case, please take off the collar in time.
- Please use vibration or tone mode first. Shock mode is only recommended in an emergency situation and not advised as a form of positive behavior training.